What information do I need when I call to book transportation?
Call as soon as you know you need transportation so that we can reserve the date for you. The more notice given, the better.
• Patient info: Name, age, weight, condition, special needs, mobility level, contagious diseases. Also if the patient has a larger than standard wheelchair/powerchair
• For what reason is the patient being transported?
• Name of facility, address, and time and date of pickup.
• Name of facility and address of dropoff.
• Will this be round-trip? If yes, what is the time anticipated before the return trip may begin?
• Any additional passengers or pets.