• BEDSIDE-TO-BEDSIDE SERVICE! We will go into nursing homes, hospitals, homes, and doctors offices and move the patient onto our equipment for transportation. Post-transport, we will then get your loved one back into a bed or chair.
• We can transport persons of all mobility levels. Depending on need and comfort, we can perform transportation via stretcher, wheelchair, or ambulatory means. We can also arrange and accompany them on commercial airline flights!
• We can accommodate feeding tubes and supply oxygen as needed.
• Food and restroom stops are performed as needed.
• One-way and round-trips are available.
Ambulatory passengers and passengers using the assistance of a walker or cane may ride in either front or back seats. We can supply a walker for use during transportation if necessary if prior notice is given at no extra charge.
Passengers using a wheelchair or power chair are loaded from the rear and are secured facing forward for maximum safety and comfort. Wheelchairs may not exceed 33 inches in width due to the ramp dimensions. We carry a spare wheelchair with us at all times for passenger use during the transportation if needed free of charge.
We use the top of the line in stretchers, electric Stryker Power-Pro stretchers. Used by EMS, these are the most safe and reliable stretchers but we’ve added a thicker, softer, more comfortable 4” custom-made pad as opposed to the harder 3” pads used by the other transporters and EMS. Our stretchers can carry oxygen, defibrillator, IVs, and feeding tube equipment. Fresh sheets and pillows are provided for comfort and hygiene at no extra cost. Heavier/warmer blankets are available for use during transportation as well, also free of charge.
CONTACT CAREQUEST TODAY TO GET A QUOTE!
We can arrange and accompany your loved one on commercial airline flights!